Sitting in cool car seems very refreshing and exciting. But, this is not enough because in order to sit in a cool car every day, you have to dome some maintenance of the car’s ac and to do so the pointers are given below.
- Dirt, debris and various other bits can be obstacle which prevents the car ac from operating smoothly. Due to this, the floor cloth, mats and covers of the seats should be vacuumed frequently.
- Your car must be parked in a place that has shade. If your car is parked in a place where a lot of sunlight comes, the inside of the car could get greatly heated up. Due to this, the ac of the car would have to operate much harder in order to lower the temperature. This means that it would be wise that you park your car where there is shade or one can even get shades fixed on the glasses so this kind of issue doesn’t happen.
- Maybe you are not going out much due to which the ac of your car is not running or it is winters and you don’t need ac. In order to protect and maintain your car’s ac, it is necessary that you leave it running for almost ten to fifteen minutes every week. By doing so, you let the pressure of gas to stay at an ideal level. You can also be certain about the compressor that it will work in an appropriate manner when the summer comes. In order to get this thing done correctly, you should set the ac of the car on the highest cooling and also keep the fan on the highest pace.
- Converting to the car’s ac recirculation system is helpful in keeping the inside of the car cold even if outside’s weather is hot. This system is quite an efficient manner to improve the working potential of an ac because it would at most drag the air that is present inside the compartment.
- There is a defrost system too in the ac of the car. This system should also be left running for almost ten to fifteen minutes. By doing this thing, you will reduce extra wetness that is present within the system, fending off formation of mildew and stinking smells, subsequently.